Kigurumi Dojo Christmas pt. 1: A Christmas Classic Revised

Happy Saturday, everyone. As you know, we are less than two weeks away from Christmas, one of the best times of the year. The time where it is better to give than to receive. Because we believe that here at the Kigurumi Dojo, we decided to get the gift giving off to an early start.

The first gift is an oldie, but a goodie. For those who have been around since the "Kigurumi Zone" era, you will most likely know of the kigurumi comic I made for Christmas. It was my first comic, and it was a big success in the Kigurumi community. Mostly because it was the first and only attempt at a christmas comic for kigurumi. Well, after looking through a series of archived files, I came across the file and decided to dust it off and present it for 2009.

It's over 5 years old, but it still has a special place in my heart, and I hope it will have a special spot in yours. Now, being that it's old, you'll see a few different flaws in my kigurumi back then. The more significant of them being I have a small hole in one of the fingers of my bodysuit. Still, it's a classic from the early days of my kigurumi career.

You can check out the comic by clicking here, or by clicking the book above. I hope you enjoy this christmas classic, and will share it with all your friends and loved ones.

Until next time,

~Cody Nakamura