Christmas Photoshoot Pt. 2: Christmas Dos and Don'ts

Happy Thursday, everyone. I can't believe a week from tomorrow will be Christmas. I'm so excited, and the fact that I can participate in the Winter Holiday Shoot from Rabbit's forum (There Rabbit, don't say I've never promoted your site for ya).

Anywho, for this Christmas shoot, we decided to do a guide to the holiday season, properly titled "Christmas Dos and Don'ts" We hope that this holiday season, you will take from the examples Kenshin & Inuyasha will show on how and how not to celebrate this joyous season.

Anywho, I have a big Christmas gift for you all in the next couple of days, so make sure you are subscribed to the page so you can get updated on them.

For now, check out our Kigurumi Christmas follies by clicking here, or by clicking on Kenshin to the left.




Until next time,
~Cody Nakamura