Edward Elric Update

Happy Saturday (or Sunday) everyone,

I know I've been lacking on the updates and I apologize for that. I've been super busy with life and I promise within the next few weeks that I will post an update.

For now, let's stick to our newest guest, Edward Elric. While he hasn't made his presence known in the Dojo, he has gained the attention of his American voice actor, Vic Mignogna. Vic was the guest on my friend's radio show and he mentioned Edward to Vic and kigurumi as a whole, and Vic googled it and was blown out of his seat with what he saw.

We're hoping that Edward will be ready to go by Otakon 2010, but in the meantime, please enjoy this poster you can download by clicking on it. It is printable, so hang it up and post it on your wall.

Until next time,

Cody Nakamura