Neko Red Riding Hood pt. 2 Gallery Posted

Greetings, and happy Monday everyone. Well, the Halloween candy is gone, the Birthday cake is well...not ready yet. We've been a little busy, and I do promise a video very very soon, so be patient. Anyhow, Halloween is over, so now we need to get back on track.

Open right now in the Casual Outfits page of the Gallery is the second and final part to the final Otakon 2009 Secret Photoshoot: Neko Red Riding Hood. Of course, with the classic tale of Red Riding Hood, you need a Big Bad Wolf. What will happen to Neko Red now that the Big Bad Wolf has arrived on the scene? Will he make a meal out of her, or, is there more to this cute catgirl than meets the eye

On that note, I want to thank Jovina for taking part in the photoshoot. She was kind enough to portray the Big Bad Wolf and provide the props for this photoshoot.

Actually, I want to thank Jovina for hosting these yearly photoshoots at her house. She was incredibly nice to let me use her costumes and her masks, and for that I owe her a big thanks and hope that she will continue to let me do shoots at her house and posting them to the site. I also want to thank Kiki Feegata for letting me borrow the costume. I love it so much and it has a poofy skit which makes it more fun to wear.

If you want to see more of the shoot, click here. Also, be sure to leave a comment and tell me what you think of the photos of the gallery, or the site altogether.

Until next time, nyo,

~Cody Nakamura