New Fan Art & A Portrait You Can Sink Your Teeth Into!

Happy Tuesday, everybody. I know it's been a week or two since I've posted everything, but I just had a little FTP troubles. Don't worry, I got it under control so we're back up and running.

First order of business: Check out that handsome guy in the photo next to this post. That's right, this handsome drawing was done by a close friend of mine, Dadogster, whose Deviantart account is just awesome. So click here to check it out. The picture shows Kenshin as Hideki from Nerima Daikon Bros., which was a photoshoot that I did a while back (You can check that gallery out by clicking here)

On to the next order of business, I have officially opened up a fanart page. Here, you can view all the cool pieces of art that my friends and fans have given me. You can check it out by clicking here. If you have any type of art involving either Kenshin or Inuyasha, or both, cause we're really flexible, you can email them to me by clicking the contact button. Make your the topic is "Fan Art", so I don't treat it as spam.

Because it is halloween this week, I have a very special treat in store for you. Inuyasha has found himself a concubine in fellow kigurumier, Lint. You could say she looked good enough to eat. Don't take my word for it. Check out the portrait below:


I wonder if you find a photo like this hanging in a haunted mansion? Anyhow, I hope you like it. I plan to do some cool things this Halloween, and you will be kept into the loop.

Until next time,

~Cody Nakamura